About Me

My photo
Itanagar, Arunacahl Pradesh, India
An obsessive thinker. Mostly confused. Polite. Talks less. I try to live and learn everyday.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Life Like This


I Belong to The Country side,
Where the Mountain mount rugged, tell me a tale of romantic love
and the trees sings to me a hushed song
the gentle water stream hymn like the soul to the song..

Getting Drunk with rounds of beer in crowded dense bar ,
and all The men and women sing and tap their shoes
to a country song,
..old and beautiful..

Leaving behind the worries of the world on my rocking-chair,
With my Cowboy Hat on,

"Yeah! We Could Ride on my horse too
Run Wild Across the Barn Field
Sensing every Touch of the Sun on my Face
The Scent of the Golden Hunk Of Crop kissed by the sun
ready to Reap"

The Sun sets down
Bringing an end to the Day
He promised me bright Sunshine on it's Soar tomorrow
..So I could go fishing With Tommy

Aye! the Winters Winds are cold
But the Winters' chill is warmth with the smiles of everyone

Hey! I ain't need Cocaine
Hey! I ain't need a Man
...There is Beer for Cocaine
and my Life for Love

I strum on my Guitar Singing to the River
living a laid back life..

No comments:

Post a Comment