About Me

My photo
Itanagar, Arunacahl Pradesh, India
An obsessive thinker. Mostly confused. Polite. Talks less. I try to live and learn everyday.

Friday, October 16, 2009

A Diwali Wish

..In 20 years of my life, This Diwali Vacation is the most hated one.

My pet is hurt. His broken bones are close to not mend able. I returned home last night to be received by a smile and news that the wall fell on him. I had imagined it in my head that i was slapping my cousin and the cook. But, when checked, I stood still, motionless and with no response and walked towards HIM where he lay. I looked at him. I wish HE could shout and say how badly it is hurting him, but he just watched me and licked and bites my hand. It may sound silly when I am partially crying over this whole scene. To just watch HIM play with me without complaining about his pain. I try to look at his eyes, trying to figure out a way to converse with him..all i see is INNOCENCE.
I am not hating this Diwali because of the Loud and Noise and Polluting scene. Though it true that, I am not bursting crackers. I hate this Diwali because the VET CLINIC are closed. The Vet Doc are not available to check him. Not sparing the embarrassment for myself, I even visited the Doctor for us Human. He laughed and said, "we don't do animals". "FUCK YOU!!!", I shouted in my head. THANK YOU is all i said and left.

Ask me, I seriously have not idea how should I react. My family is considering this as small deal, but to me this A BIG DEAL. Maybe I am reacting to much to it, but considering everything...I love this PET of mine....I am not a DOC nor am I God....and neither are my friends...but I am just hoping a prayer of even 10 seconds would do...I would hate to see him bury without any complain too.......and that is my Diwali wish....

No comments:

Post a Comment