About Me

My photo
Itanagar, Arunacahl Pradesh, India
An obsessive thinker. Mostly confused. Polite. Talks less. I try to live and learn everyday.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Bloggers BLOG!!

..today's 18th of August. I have probably made an account in BLOGGER earlier too, but deleted it thinking, "Dude! Do you really think you can take out your time out? and write "post-about-your-life-that-would-probably-not-be-read-by-someone-else". That was the death of my earlier post. But thinking of it now, I rather write than having to bother about who is going to read it or not. Of lately, I have come close to realising the importance of PERSONAL SPACE, which I lacked. I'm and will be glad if i don't find any reader to this blog.

So, it's an inauguration day for my REBIRTH blog. The Karma. Vicious Cycle. <<<-- Oh now that leads us to completely different topic. For past few months, my grey matter have been jolting me with some great philosophical thoughts, and for the 1st time, I'm not emotionally attached to the thoughts, but think of it in a practical way. and such thoughts have and is helping me grow( Now this one for dumb ones, not literally but having broader thought and mature thoughts).

......okay, I guess, I had enough of sitting in front of my laptop and pretending i really have something to write. Not like I'm some dumb Blondie(Sorry Blonde's), but just that i seriously have nothing to write. So, i think this post as for the beginner will be fair enough deal on BLOGGER. it's 11:45pm, so i say me good night. I'm not sleeping right away, I'll stroll around this blog site.

GOOD NIGHT...

No comments:

Post a Comment