About Me

My photo
Itanagar, Arunacahl Pradesh, India
An obsessive thinker. Mostly confused. Polite. Talks less. I try to live and learn everyday.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Street Kings Of India aka S.K.I

It's fun to watch Ronaldo do it on the T.V. It's exciting to have one of the David Beckhams' on your phone...But what if you can do it all by yourself??

I'm talking about FREESTYLE football tricks here. Many youngster have grown up seeing such football tricks on YouTube,Television, Etc. In fact, I have dreamt about getting on the streets and performing such football tricks.
What if a groups is born to bring alive the freestyle football that you see the stars doing it to India and teach you all that you have dreamt of and become a star like them!!...And, that's is when India's first ever Freestyle Football, Steet King Of India(S.K.I), steps in to make your dream come to reality. So, do you think you got the talent and passion for football?? Then come join S.K.I. Actually, You really don't need to be some super-human to do this freestyle movements. It's easy. It's simple. and it's fun to see the good-looking guys do it. I suggest the guys not to send their girlfriends or get their Girlfriends along to watch them..;)

It's the first ever freestyle football that has been introduced to India. Though it is still a baby, it has got several fans esp. 'Apna Dilli'. I rememeber asking one of the memeber, "This group looks fun and sounds fun". I wasn't really sure when He replied saying, "You bet. It is!!". But as months have followed by, I have been routinely following up with their updates and trust me when i say..."IT ROCKS!!!!"..Recently, the group was honoured to be part of FFA(Football Federation Association).

As their punch line hits >> THE FILED IS NOT THE LIMIT <<. It's not only the field that they limit themselves to. Join them and you'll know what I mean. S.K.I not only is about freestyle football but about Private Parties with DJ Yanger Lemtur who is the official DJ of the S.K.I.

It's all new, completely refreshing concept that is introduced to India. Enough of playing with the same rules....If you have it in you..the groups waits for you and has jammed up the party for you..all you got to do is JOIN..and take on the show.!!!!!












(From Left>Right:Michael Keishing, Aditya Pawar, Ikon D Luikham and DJ Yanger Lemtur)

Want to know more about them?

or just

>Join them on Facebook
>Join them on Orkut

No comments:

Post a Comment