About Me

My photo
Itanagar, Arunacahl Pradesh, India
An obsessive thinker. Mostly confused. Polite. Talks less. I try to live and learn everyday.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Ghost of you


Lying on the bed, I think i have finally moved on..
when the memories come out live from the pictures of us together
I see a picture of us holding hands together, when you promised me the moon and stars
...and kissed saying "I'll always be by your side"


....5 years have gone by, with
the ghost of you beside me Haunting till I break down and cry.


Years again I see you across the street..holding hands with someone new..promising a new promise to always be there. Ever wondering how do you do it.
5 years gone, yet I find this pain new. This separation that seemed happen just yesterday. It never seems to get old and age away with Time. They say. Time heals. But I say It stays within forever.

...I don't love you nor do i miss you..but yet i want you too know this..
but..it echoes back to me..!! with emptiness

2 comments:

  1. “To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.”

    That's life bro. Happens to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firstly, Let's correct. It's not BRO.

    Secondly, The post is not out of any experience. The words just came to my head and I Jotted them down. Thanks for the consolation. It'll help me help my friends

    ReplyDelete